Kıbrıs Developments
CONTACT US
Kıbrıs Developments

Finding your dream home in Northern Cyprus is now very easy!

Meet our MEDITERRA and TERRA projects!

TERRA: Ready for delivery, move in or rent out immediately! MEDITERRA: Delivery at the end of 2025, own it now!

Pay 30% down, and complete the remaining 70% in 60 months with zero interest!

Contact us now and get your dream home today!

Contact Form

We are here for you

If you would like to get more information about Kıbrıs Developments, please complete the enquiry from below.

Projects

SORT BY
Low Population
QUICK CONTACT

Mediterra

Location.
Kyrenia
Price.£199,000
Social Life
Price
Population
Transportation

Think of a place where the Mediterranean lifestyle meets with sustainable ways of living… and instantly you are surrounded with a wonderful community, sharing stories as well as beautiful spaces, food and a sense of belonging.

Mediterra
QUICK CONTACT

TERRA

Location.
Kyrenia
Price.£345,000
Social Life
Price
Population
Transportation

The prehistoric roundhouses, which were made out of mud brick, sparked the idea of using a single material and round corners throughout the project.

TERRA

Kıbrıs Developments

ADDRESS
Karaoğlanoğlu Street 327, Edremit, Kyrenia, North Cyprus

Map

  • Kıbrıs Developments

  • TERRA

  • MEDITERRA

  • TERRA HILL

Loading...